Friday, November 20, 2009

Unstable Mind

You were in Heart,

You were in mind.

But you weren’t in life ……

Still I had you in my dreams,

I had you in hopes

But could not have you beside me …….

You were the same,

And I was the same

Yet life changed

Coz things between us weren’t the same …….

Time went on,

We moved on,

Our love couldn’t grow

But friendship did grow ………

You became indispensable,

I became important.,

Still our tracks were different

Though the destination same

Today, life has you

But heart and mind do differ

I have you beside me

But hopes all lost, dreams all blurred …..

True that I always longed for you

And always wanted to be special

But never this way ……..

Today I am the one ,

But also the second

Never wanted to be an option

But have become one today ……

Help me out , show me a way

What should I even wish for……

To let you be far and long for you

Or keep you close and crave for you …….

Either a confusing past

Or a disaster today …….

2 comments:

  1. that really touches my heart...no confusing past nor the disaster today its where u'll be in future..

    ReplyDelete